DISCLAIMER – IMPORTANT
ELECTRONIC VERSIONS OF THE MATERIALS (THESE 'MATERIALS') YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE BY ALPHA SERVICES AND HOLDINGS S.A. FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR INTENDED TO BE ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, OR PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION OR WOULD REQUIRE ANY REGISTRATION OR LICENCING WITHIN SUCH JURISDICTION.
The Materials are for information purposes only and do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, South Africa or in any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful (the "Excluded Territories"). Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland or South Africa. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, South Africa or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are not intended and shall not constitute a public offer or advertisement of securities in Greece or an invitation to make offers to purchase any securities in Greece within the meaning of Art. 2 (1) (d) of the Prospectus Regulation and Article 58 of Greek law 4706/2020 or Article 2(k) of the Prospectus Regulation and Article 63 of Greek law 4706/2020, respectively or outside Greece.
In relation to each member state of the European Economic Area (other than Greece) (each, a "Relevant Member State") the materials included on this webpage are only addressed to and directed at: (i) any legal entity which is a "qualified investor" within the meaning of Article 2(e) of the Prospectus Regulation (Regulation 2017/1129/EU) ("Qualified Investors"); (ii) to fewer than 150 natural or legal persons (other than Qualified Investors) per Relevant Member State; or (iii) in any other circumstances falling within Article 1(3), 1(4) or 3(2) of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129, as amended. Any investment or investment activity to which the Materials relate is available only to the persons referenced above and will only be engaged with such persons. Persons who do not fall into one of the above categories should not act or rely on the materials or any of its contents.
Basis of access
Making press announcements and other documents available in electronic format does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in the Company. Further, it does not constitute a recommendation by the Company or any other party to sell or buy securities in the Company.
Unless otherwise determined by the Company and permitted by applicable law and regulation, copies of these Materials are not being, and must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland or South Africa or any other jurisdiction in which offers or sales are unlawful and persons receiving such documents, (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in or into the foregoing countries. Any failure to comply with any such restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these Materials, please exit this webpage.
These Materials have been made available to you in an electronic form. You are reminded that materials transmitted via this website may be altered or changed during the process of electronic transmission and consequently the Company does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of any difference between the materials distributed to you in electronic format and any hard copy version. By accessing these Materials, you consent to receiving them in electronic form.
You are responsible for protecting against viruses and other destructive items. Your receipt of these Materials via electronic transmission is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that it is free from viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
By continuing to the materials by entering my country and post code below, I warrant that I
- am not located in the United States and am not resident or located in Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, South Africa or any other jurisdiction where accessing these Materials is unlawful; or
- am resident in Greece; or
- am acting on behalf of, or I am, a “qualified investor” as defined in the Prospectus Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2017/1129), as amended, in a member state of the European Economic Area other than Greece; or
- am not resident or physically present in the United Kingdom, or else I am a “qualified investor” who is (i) an investment professional within the meaning of Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005; or (ii) a high net worth company or other person to whom this document and the information contained herein may otherwise lawfully be communicated falling within Article 49(2)(A) to (D) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005;
- agree that I will not forward, transfer, transmit or otherwise send (by any means including by electronic transmission) any materials contained in this website to any person in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, South Africa or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation
- confirm that I (i) have read and understood the disclaimer set out above and agree to be bound by its terms; (ii) intend to access this website for information purposes only; (iii) am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the Materials; and (iv) understand that breach of these conditions, warranties and agreements could mean that I am in breach of applicable laws or regulations.